Confidentiality of your information is an important issue for Alinma Investment. Therefore, we are committed to our Clients and keen to guarantee the confidentiality of their information. And while information is considered a key element in our ability to provide you with a high quality service, your trust remains the major drive. Hence, preserving the confidentiality and security of our Clients’ information and using them in accordance with their wish fall in the forefront of our priorities at Alinma Investment. On these bases stands our promise to every Client that we shall:
1. Protect any information provided by our Clients with the most accurate security and privacy standards.
2. Restrict the quantity of information and their use to the minimum requirement needed to provide you with a high quality service, including introducing to you our products, services and other opportunities offered to you.
3. Allow only authorized members and highly trained on Client information management to access our Client information, noting that any member of our staff who violates this commitment would be subject to legal accountability.
4. Not to disclose any of our Client information to any third party unless priory notifying the Client through disclosure details or agreements or obtained an authorization from the Client to do so or such disclosure is required by law.
5. Always maintain monitoring of confidentiality of our Client information. However, we may assist in facilitating some reasonable offers for the products and services provided by some prominent companies. Those companies would not be allowed to keep any of our Client information unless the Client clearly shows interest in their products and services.
6. Require, whenever we use a third party for support services, that party to comply with our approved privacy standards and allow us to monitor and search their commitment to such standard.
7. Exchange the Client information with reliable reference sources for the purposes of information query, matching and verification.
We try to keep our Client's profiles complete, accurate and up to date. And we will inform our Clients of how and where to access their account information easily (with exceptions of legally restricted cases), and how to notify us of mistakes so that we can immediately amend them.
We will frequently evaluate ourselves in order to ensure complete compliance with our standards related to the confidentiality of our Clients’ information. We will practice our activity in such a way that ensure fulfillment of our promise in all communities in which we operate.